Painter and sculptor born in Brockton (Massachussets, USA) on 27th March of 1918.
Arrived to Uruguay in 1923. Legal citizen.
Studied at the Fine Arts Circle with Guillermo Laborde (1929 to 1933) and later with the Master Joaquín Torres García (1943 to 1949) integrated the School until 1961.
1959-Andreoletti Gallery (Uruguay).
1962- Fine Arts Circle (Uruguay).
1964-Centro de Artes y Letras (Uruguay).
1969-U Gallery (Uruguay).
1950-Argentino Hotel of Piriápolis (Uruguay).
1959-Centro Maldonado (Uruguay).
1943 to 1961- Take part in all realized exhibitions of the Torres García School in Uruguay and in foreign countries.
1961-“De Blanes a Nuestros Días”,Punta del Este (Uruguay).
1967-“100 years of Uruguayan Painting”, Minnesotta (USA).
1967-Jockey Club of Uruguay.
In National, Municipal and Interior Contests (Uruguay).
1950- Special Mention at a Mural Contests to the Ancap building (Uruguay).
1958-Cerro Largo Departamental Council Mention for his oil “Calera de Piriápolis”, at the III Interior Contest of San José (Uruguay).
1970- UTE Acquisition Prize for shis oil “The beat”, at the XIV Interior Contest of San José (Uruguay).
He is represent at the San Carlos Secondary School (Fresco paintings:“Don Quijote”, “De la Hélade”), in Official Institutions and private collections of Uruguay, USA, Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Spain, France, Italy, Chile, Switzerland and Belgium.