Painter born in Buenos Aires (Argentina) in 1945. Enter at the Manuel Belgrano Visual Arts School of Buenos Aires (Argentina) in 1960 and later to Castagnino School in 1962.
Traveled to San Pablo (Brazil), winning a Scholarship at the Studies Agency at the Alvarez Penteado Association in 1964.
Moved to Montevideo (Uruguay), settled in this city in 1965. His activity there linked with the painter Manolo Lima and later with José Gurvich from 1967 to 1969 (disciples of the Torres García School).
Studied engrave at the Engrave Club of Montevideo.
1963- Lafayette Gallery, Buenos Aires (Argentina).
1964- Alvarez Penteado Association, San Pablo (Brazil).
1965- U Gallery with the painter Adolfo Nigro, Montevideo (Uruguay).
1967- San Rafael Hotel, Punta del Este (Uruguay).
1967- Theater Club, Montevideo (Uruguay).
1968- U Gallery, Montevideo (Uruguay).
1999- Joaquín Torres García Museum, Montevideo (Uruguay).
Died in Paris (France) in 1999.